Mid Mountains Hub
Programs and activities coming up
- Play in the Park: Resumes 3rd February then every Tuesday, 10am—11.30am (weather permitting), Golden Horizons Park between Blue Hills Rd & Red Gum Ave, Hazelbrook
- Play in the Park at Bullaburra: A new initiative at the Bike Park in Noble Street starts on Wednesday 4th February 10am - 11.30am (weather permitting) and then every Wednesday during term time
- Scout Hall Playgroup: Resumes 5th February then every Thursday, 10am—12 noon, 70 Railway Pde, Hazelbrook.
All our playgroups are free and always open to new members & involve early literacy activities
Other Hub Activities:
- Baby Play Time: Every Tuesday drop in any time between 9.30am and 12.30pm. Free. For parents and carers with babies up to 18 months. No need to book just turn up. Friendly discussion and support available. Morning tea provided. At Heatherbrae, 6 Benang St Lawson (next to children's play area in town square). In partnership with Connect Family Services. Ring Jane on 47586811 or Jeanette on 47589966 for more information.
- Bush Walking Group for Adults: Wednesday mornings of term 9.30 - 11.30 am. Free. Call Jane on 4758 6811 or email email@example.com for this term's program. Small, friendly group.
- Parenting Alone Support (PAS) in the Blue Mountains: New parenting group for sole parents with school aged children (4-14 years) will be meeting once per month on a Friday evening, dinner and children's activites provided. More information firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A gold coin donation is appreciated at all activities.
Steering committee meetings coming up:
Service providers, community members and parents are welcome to attend our Hub steering committee meetings.
Wednesday 25th March 10.00 - 1pm am at Lawson Public School Adelaide St Lawson. Ring Jane on 4758 6811 for more information.
Mid Mountains Hub Contact details:
Mountains Outreach Community Service leads the Mid Mountains Hub. Tel: (02) 47586811
Funded by: NSW Family and Community Services, Families NSW.
© Stronger Families Alliance. All rights reserved. Website created by SiteSuite